As already mentioned, vibration analysis is one the most powerful and applicable techniques among condition monitoring techniques. In order to implement vibration analysis program in a productive company, some procedures have to be carried out. To analyze recorded measurements, technical and engineering knowledge is needed.
BASAMAD engineering company is ready to implement vibration analysis program in productive companies and complexes employing experienced CM engineers and utilizing advanced instruments.
The implementation procedure of vibration analysis program is as below:
– Providing all machinery documentation
– Studying manufacturer manuals to identify all parameters related to design, performance and equipment parts
– Propose time intervals for measurement routines
– Identifying measuring points by drawings and …..
– Checking time signal and frequency spectrum for analyzing vibration
– Checking Orbit diagram and … for analyzing rotating machinery condition
– Issuing CMR to eliminate problem and reporting to the owner